25 October 2009

I think you ought to know...

If you start to hear a whole lot of nothing coming from my direction, don't worry.
Or, if you're likely to skip the worry phase and go straight to the panic phase, I would recommend you follow this advice:






I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth....


... I haven't been overtaken by robots


... or anything of that sort.

No, I'm just going to be galavanting around Europe, specifically through Portugal, Spain, and a little bit of France, and hopefully with at least a small towel in tow.

I'll be back the first week of November, don't you worry. And when I do return, there will be photos. There will be commentary. And there will most likely be Spanish outbursts.

You have been warned.

2 comments:

  1. that is soooo awesome! You better have fun, and tell us lots of stories! WITH PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a brilliant trip, I look forward to the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love