02 March 2008

Something for an as-of-present Unconcieved story

She tapped the counter impatiently with her fingertip. She looked ready to tear her white-blonde hair out by the roots.
"Francisca! Get in here!" she screeched. In almost no time, her right-hand girl scurried in, slightly tipsy and hiccupping.
"Yes, hic, ma'am?" she asked timidly. She turned to face Francisca in her highbacked chair, as small glass of chardonay in her left hand. Her look almost went soft.
"Tell me, Francisca: before I recruited you, you were familiar with that inspector, were you not?"
"Uh, I... um..."
The wine glass shattered onto the flagstone floor as she grabbed Francisca's collar. "Answer me, you ungrateful little..." Just then, a slightly sinister smile flickered onto her face. She dropped Francisca, letting her slide to the floor.
"Francisca, you know I have ways to get information, correct?" She nodded. "I know you have information about that inspector. I intended to get it from you one way or another. One in particular involving speek, a gasp of air, and a few large bottles of sparkling grape juice come to mind immediately." Francisa grasped her stomach and moaned. A devious smirk of victory crept over her face. "Will you give me the information that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love