18 August 2009

Under Construction, and Way Behind (And SoPs 45, 46)

Alright folks. As you can see, I'm trying to further tweak the format so that there'll be not one, not two, but three columns! Unfortunately, I hit a snag. I'm trying to get some help on it, but most likely it's some silly little thing I did.

The other thing you've probably noticed (or, you will have once I mention it) is the severe lack of poetry. I know, I have a ton of days to make up, but I'll get to it! I will!

Actually, while we're at it:

SoP 45

Fatal mistakes they ruin us all
And just when we don't want them t'call
I shouldn't do't, but I let stuff slide.
Let's f'give and f'get, get this all aside.
- - - - -
And now, for your local weather:
Breezes be as light as feather
Perfect just for flying kites
That is, until, 10:10 tonight.

Tomorrow holds a bunch of things:
Hail strong enough to take off wings
of planes, dent trains and aut'mobiles
from here until the backwoods heeils.

Tornadoes come, the floods shall roar
With rains comin' 40 inches or more.
Hurricane Cindy, then snowstorms blow!
Don't think we've seen crazier weather a'fo'!

And then the frogs, they'll tumble down
Followed close, then by cats and hounds.
Then crazy storms, all hell breaks free!
But this weekend looks nice. Back t'you, Johnny.
- - - - -
That was SoP 46 there, in case you were wondering.

Phew! Two down, 10 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love