10 June 2009

Sonnet III: A Bit of Confusion

I wonder who could this little sprite be,
This shy little creature of 'destine ways
Who wishes to make known esteem to me,
While hiding from me 'dentity, I'd say.

Upon two posts o'th's blog two marks were left
Declaring a kind of affection on me
The first a statement, the second a poem crafted
Will anything else follow? We'll just see.

Who is this Secret 'Mirer? D'like to know
The myst'ry and suspense is startin't wear
me out. I want this personn to self-show
I'd like to know who's showing me their care.

Oh, just a final question for this part:
What soul on earth'd give me their passioned heart?

2 comments:

  1. Do give yourself some credit here, my girl.
    Don't talk yourself so down; give "up" a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown-eyed, Computer-Science-major-to-be, writing, musically inclined guy, smitten with a cute self-proclaimed lunatic that he found on the web.
    -Your Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love