19 February 2009

43 Things About Me

Inspired by a recent post from Ana Cristina, which I changed just a teensy bit... thanks Ana for letting me borrow this!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
eh.. not really.

2. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

3. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks?
I haven't had a flavor added, but I do like chocolate.

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
It depends. Sometimes I'm not, but other times I get all "nyaaah" inside.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
Unless it's those little ones in the cresent rolls, fugedaboudit!

6. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Charlie Brown Christmas

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk or OJ

8. Can you do push ups?
HAHA! HA! HA! No.

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
One of my favorites is a multistrand pearl necklace I received for Confirmation from my oh-so-wonderful neighbors.

10. Favorite hobby?
Writing-Reading-Piano

11. Do you have A.D.D?
Hm... do I have A.D.... OOH! Shiny object!

12. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
If I think about something (i.e. the amount of work I have to do in a certain amount of time) too much I freak out.

13. Middle name?
Catherine

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
Man, I love this song [playing on my iPod, it's "La Paga" by Juanes)
Maybe I should wash my hair soon...
Gah, my forehead itches, so does my back...

15. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today?
Book
Mex. Hot chocolate (mmmm...)
Muffin

16. Name 3 things you drink daily...
Milk
Water
Milk

17. Current worry?
Will I be ready for my college audition next year?

18. Current Dislike?
"Reality" TV

19. How did you bring in the New Year?
Watched Best of Will Ferrel and Monty Python and the Holy Grail with 2 of my friends.

20. Where would you like to go?
Spain and/or Ireland again.

21. Name three people who will complete this?
Maybe I'll prod OrangeOreos to do this... and, whoever else wants to do it, I guess.

22. Do you own slippers?
Probably. They're buried in the black hole/bomb site known as My Closet

23. What shirt are you wearing?
An LLBean deep-periwinkle 3/4-sleeve

24. Favorite color?
Cerelean blue

25. Could you be a pirate?
Arr, I could learn the talk, but I don't think I could last on the actual ship.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever the Mental iPod decides to fire.

27. Favorite food?
Blueberries and Chicken bites (not at the same time, mind you)

28. What's in your pocket right now?
Left: Signo pen, Mirado Black Warrior pencil, flash-drive, old borrowed cell-phone
Right: hair tie (I was looking for that!), lip balm, 3Muskateers wrapper, local library card, tissue, $20.60 (no, I'm not lending you any money).
And yes, I absolutely love my pockets. They're there, why not use them???

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something my friend Z said.

30. Favorite sheets?
Blank notebook sheets.

31. Worst injury you have ever had?
Falling off a chair when 2yrs of age. I can still feel the scar on the back of my scalp.

32. Do you love where you live?
What's not to love about a small, cozy house?

33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two.

34. Who is your loudest friend?
Michelle, probably.

35. How many dogs do you have?
Zero.

36. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not to my knowledge.

37. What is your favorite book(s) ?
If I must pick, it's a tie between Les Mis & Great Expectations.

38. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate, or Skittles

38. Favorite Sports Team?
Can a tennis player count? It'd be Rafa.

39. What songs do you want sung at your funeral?
Serious: "Amazing Grace," traditional hymn
Ironic: "How Lucky You Are," Seussical the Musical

40. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

42. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning?
Huh. Meh. zzzzz.

43. Favorite place to be?
Somewhere with easy access to the outdoors, books, a piano, and plenty of writing utensils. And with a ton of windows. There simply must be windows.

3 comments:

  1. ♪So thank your lucky stars, how lucky you are!♪
    I love Suessical! :D And you've been to Spain?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Spain, but I am going in October... ¡Estoy súper emocionada! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. What do you think of hot dogs?
    Unless it's those little ones in the cresent rolls, fugedaboudit!

    OMG I love those things... Great list, and I adore your middle name, and your first name, too, come to think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love