20 February 2009

And Now, For Something Completely Different (Shameless Plug)

Hey all you people!

I hope nobody minds a shameless self-plug... and even if you do, I'm going to plug anyway, and there's not much you can do about that.

Right! Well! I've been posting my writings now and again on Protagonize, and I have posted a challenge.

My first really successful challenge on Protag was the Diabolically Villainous Challenge. It always blows my mind how evil some people can think, really. Both on Protag and on Ficlets, I believe this was my most successful challenge.

But now, it's time for "something completely different."

Yes indeed, it's a Monty Python Challenge! Simply put, entrants must write a short piece/sketch that could very well be a Python sketch, complete with nonsense, silliness, absurdity, and/or British awesomeness. Or any combination thereof.

The last time I did this challenge was on ficlets, and I was told it was a good idea, but nobody could think of anything. I ended up having to award a winner by default (the entry can be found here, while my admission to winner-by-default can be found here). Regardless of past results, I'm trying the challenge once again on new turf.

So far, nothing. But, as I've notified some people who've expressed interest before, that'll probably change.

I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Self-plugging, ftw! I'll have to see what I can scrounge up for this one, but lately, I haven't been writing very much...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love