09 February 2009

Early Morning, Last-Minute Research

Top o' the mornin'!
Another reason people probably think I'm out of my mind: Unfortunately, I forgot to do some of an assignment last night (-gasp in horror!-)... so what do I do to correct the problem?
Hit the sack early to wake up at five a.m.
No, I'm not joking you. I'm a morning person, what more can I say? I salvaged some sleep, and (hopefully) saved part of a project. I plan on knocking out the rest of it as quickly as I can... here's hoping that goes well!
But, what research I kinda didn't do last night in history I made up for in research of the pop-culture variety: I TiVoed and watched a couple episodes of "The Big Bang Theory."
That's right. I actually recorded and viewed a tv show not on PBS or Discovery Channel.
-more gasps!-
I'd heard about the show from two friends and my physics teacher, and figured it was worth a shot. I swear, it was absolutely great.
A short demonstration can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J43lAESftPs


Intelligence and humor... along with a pretty sweet theme song by the Barenaked Ladies. How could it not be awesome?

1 comment:

  1. You morning person, you...
    And I have to start watching that show, too. My friends all watch it.
    And now I'm informed that it has a BNL THEME SONG!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love