23 April 2009

NPM 13: Procrastination

Procrastination
Hate it with a pay-shun.
But today, no resist-ation
From the pull of procrastionation.

From the dawn of creation
Been no greater frustration
To go in the migration
With the strong procrastination.

Rather than elation
I feel no more than ick-sation.
I should be on probation
For today's procrastination.

Didn't have usual foc-ation.
There was no consolation.
I should be laiden with damnation
For today's procrastination.

I do no good with guilt-ation.
Along with its evaluation
My soul's begun disintigration
With today's procrastination.

So please forgive my lamentation
I just feel this deep sensation
I've yet be struck w/ greater mortification
Than the awful realization

Of procrastination.
---
I much too hard on myself, I know. Everyone makes mistakes, I know.
That doesn't stop me from hating it, though.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those poems that is a lot of fun to read out loud :)

    Me likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha me too! I am the queen of procrastination so I understand completely! lol

    Rose @>}------

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love